domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2019

Soufleé de morangos http://www.wearenotmartha.com/2009/06/strawberry-souffle/ Strawberry Souffle (for 4 personal-size souffles): 1 C strawberries, hulled and pureed 1 T sugar 1/4 T vanilla extract 3 egg whites, room temperature Make sure your strawberries are hulled (stems cut off) and put them in a food processor or blender and puree them! I love my Cuisinart and for some strange reasons, I own 2 mini Cuisinarts. I think I need a full-sized one! And a kitchen about 10 times the size of mine. Puree about 3/4 of a pint of strawberries to make a cup of the puree. I added in sugar and vanilla, which are optional ingredients. My strawberries weren’t quite sweet enough so I just did a tablespoon of sugar. Then crack 3 eggs and separate the the whites from the yolks. You’re going to want to beat the eggs until soft peak forms. If you have a hand mixer definitely use it. It is possible to do it by hand with a whisk, but will take a bit longer. Once you have soft peaks, you can fold in the strawberry puree. It will start looking really pretty! Fill 4 greased ramekins with the mixture and put them on a tray so you can easily place them in the oven. Keep them in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees. The souffles will rise like souffles should. They’ll also brown a bit on top. You’ll know they’re ready because you can stick a toothpick in them and make sure it comes out clean. Once you take them out of the oven, it’s likely they’ll fall fast. Mine thankfully didn’t fall before I could take photos of them. But these souffles are something you’ll want to serve right away. I’m pretty thrilled with how these came out. They were light and fluffy (obviously) and the perfect light dessert that’s actually not so bad nutrition-wise. I really want to try this again for some sort of dinner party. Just pop them in the oven 15 minutes before you’re ready for dessert and serve them right away

Sem comentários: